Saturday, May 23, 2015

Updates!

Hi you! Yes, you lovely person. Let's sit down for a cup of tea/hot chocolate/coffee and have a little catch-up, shall we?

EASTER

Easter came and went. It was a nice time to relax amidst the preparation for exams (which are actually happening now, heh). Another major plus was that the sun finally showed itself in its bright blazing glory. I think we had a solid week of good weather which felt lovely. Being a first-timer in experiencing Britain's seasons, I couldn't quite catch how gloomy and dreary the days were in winter until spring rolled around and brought the sun with it. Spent a fair amount of time basking in the sun and playing frisbee :)


A couple of friends swung by Bath to visit as well, so here are a few shots I got throughout the weekend!



Tried Shakshuka at The Jazz Cafe for the first time and it was delish!



Brought them to the Roman Baths and we got to attend a snippet of an evening service in the Bath Abbey.


Was craving some bagel action so I brought them to The Whole Bagel! We were all first-time customers and left feeling quite satisfied.

(I can't remember what I got - possibly the pulled pork? Both of my friends got the smoked salmon.)





We also popped by Jacob's Coffee House & got cakes and scones to share amongst ourselves. 


Brought them to The Circus and The Royal Crescent - the usual tourist haunts! :)



Stumbled upon the Botanical Gardens near Royal Victoria Park and we thought we'll have a look around....




Before leaving, those two got me a sneaky Lush gift! So blessed with the friends that I have D;
 




The clock is now showing 2:43am; time for bed! Plenty of exciting things (at least to me) to come on this space - keep an eye out for them soon!

And thanks for sticking around till the end, you da best. 

No really, you DA best. 

Okay I'll stop now.

Cheryl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...